Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home is Whenever I'm w/You

We randomly change, add, or update our home on what feels a monthly basis, and since the last time I shared photos of our home {Fall decorations} I decided to share a few more pics of the casa.  I normally don’t get to take many photos due to the chaos and mess that we live in {we’re both equally as messy, no matter what Cody says!}  but we recently had house guest

 so our house was pretty much 90% put together so I took advantage of this rare occasion & started snapping away. 
I would like to share before you scroll down, that I did NOT ask my dogs to be a part of any shot, this is how trained they are.  They hear my camera and literally pose, it cracks me up! 
If you see a few additions to our furniture collection, good eye!  I’m going to be posting a few DiY projects we have in the works but I’m conflicted with whether or not I should post them before I have the 100% completed photo… knowing me I’ll share them in their current stages and update them later, especially since it takes us about a month to fully finish.
*knock, knock, knock!*
“Who’s there? OH!  Hello, please do come in!”

When you open our front door, a table Cody made is to your left
This view is from the front door
This is our entry way hall with my wall of photos
I'm obsessed with it {pssssst, notice the new piece of furniture?}


Awe, our livingroom {I'm a firm believer that EVERY color goes together}

{pssssssst, notice that orange side table?  Another DiY project}


Our dining room



Our latest project was/is our Master Bedroom, so far, I'm loving it!

{PSSSSSSST, see those designs on the wall?  Cody is currently painting that on that wall entirely... HAND painting it!}

*Again, I did NOT ask them to do this, they're just picture whores*
We recently updated our Master Bathroom, I like it so far, we have a little ways to go


Guest Bathroom


Guest Bedroom




We have 2 more rooms in addition to these, my closet room & another guest room we converted into an office but those weren't fully in order so I thought it best to keep those doors shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment