Monday, September 3, 2012

FALLiNG for FALL

I occasionally cheat on fashion with furniture & home décor and today I did just that.  We took advantage of Pier 1’s Labor Day sale & our Bed Bath & Beyond coupons {that normally go expired before we use them, but HA!  Not today BB&B, not today…} to add to our fall decorations.
The kitchen is my favorite room in our house to decorate

To beef up our kitchen table’s center piece we added the two small pumpkins
I could have sworn we already had napkins, but sadly, I couldn’t find them in our linen drawer, so we had to buy some

I have an obsession with knick knacks, which does make our house feel homie, until we move, then it'll feels like a nightmare!  To add to our potential future hair pulling we added this cute little gal to our collection

Armed with tons of mini pumpkins I spread them out throughout our home, here they are making an appearance on the wall unit CoDiY built

…and again on our shelf unit

In the middle of me snapping a shot of our sitting area, Cody jumped in the shot.  Well played sir.

In addition to shopping for fall we also shopped for our house in general, here are our other purchases {some are from a few weeks ago, but I don’t think they deserve their own post}
1 of our kitchen matts
Diesel & Lashes get an upgrade
{plus, we don’t have to look at dog food bags anymore}
And my favorite purchase was the one we made a few weeks ago from Pier 1.  Not only was this once plug in lamp on clearance for more than 50% off, we also had a $20 gift card {Thanks points!}, and using a “lamp kit” CoDiY was able to convert it to a chandelier for our entry way
{For those that are curious, we purchase most of items from Pier 1, Target, Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, Urban Outfitters, Bed Bath & Beyond, garage sales, or CoDiY makes it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment