Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cody's Last 20 something Birthday

CODY'S BiRTHDAY PART I:
I LOOOOOOOOOVE birthdays, I think they’re fantastic, probably because I enjoy hosting!  Because of my obsession, Cody’s birthdays are more of an event rather than a day.  Normally we have an elaborate themed party with tons of people & lots of details, but since he’s turning 30 next year {and yes, I’m already planning & making purchases for it, this is the logo I created for it}:
{Can you guess the theme we're going with?}

we decided to be more low key for this year’s, his last birthday in his 20s.
We’re very blessed to work with a great group of people that we consider friends, not just co-workers
And even though the Quad was short a Shilpa, Melinda {Matt’s wife} is one of my favorite people!
Chris & Kara were able to make an appearance before having to head home {Thanks guys!}
Later on that weekend we teamed up with the family to keep the celebration going...

 My mom made her AMAZING cheesecake {from scratch}!

And I had a pizza flown in from his fravorite pizzaria in Chicago



 HAPPY BiRTHDAY BUBELEH! 
We’ve celebrated your past 8 birthdays together & I intend on celebrating your next 60+ {with or w/out you, but I think they’ll be more fun if you’re there!}
2004:
Cody Turns 21
2005:
{This guy had no idea what was going on!}
 
2006:
2007:

2008:

2009:

2010:
2011:

2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment