Monday, June 3, 2013

November 2012

In the spirit of trying to catch up to present day, I’m going to be doing Month Recaps, hitting the “big” events that occurred.  First up, My last birthday in my 20’s.  Yep, I’m owning my age… 30 doesn’t have to be scary right?  Eh, I’m not there yet {focus Jeannie}.  Looking back on this day, I laugh, because my first memory is, “I’m hulking out of my clothes!  Apparently I ripped my dress’ lining when hoisting myself into Cody’s truck which caused the hem line to creep up & the exposure of my panties, strike 1 and 2; strike 3 came after lunch while sitting at my desk, all I could feel were sharp pains in my left boob {Chimmi}, then I realized what was happening, my right boob {Chonga} decided to push the underwire of my bra out and stab Chimmi, it was horrible.  We had a big happy hour planned that night, and I was literally tearing out of all my clothes, so after work, I hobbled across the street to the Galleria and headed straight to Agaci for an outfit & Intimacy Boutique for a bra, this outfit easily became one of my favorites
To celebrate with my family we went bowling… oh I love bowling; then back to the house for my mom’s cheesecake and gifts
On my actual birthday I woke up to presents & breakfast, and this is when I met My 3rd Kate Spade… isn’t she pretty?
Lashes approved as well.
Next on the November agenda, Thanksgiving!  We love thanksgiving, the gathering of friends, foods, family, food, laughs, food, did I mention food?
And in true tradition, the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, is dedicated to buying our Christmas tree & getting it set up and ready to decorate
And this isn’t a big event, just something incredibly cute that I needed to share
We bought this tutu for Lashes, but of course, Diesel wanted to try it on as well.  Once I took it off her he started getting excited and jumping, and barking, and then jutted his head out as if to say, “Mom, my turn!”  He’s so my dog.  And the bottom picture makes me laugh every time; In true Lashes form, the camera must always be facing her, so she naturally photo bombed Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment