Sunday, June 2, 2013

3 Pumpkin & A Spirit

The first year in our home we conducted a pumpkin carving contest, and ever since then it’s become an annual event.  Our first ones were quite impressive
{Yes, that is David Hasselhoff, courtesy of Cody, and I did the pumpkin of us}
This year, I wanted to carve our family, “how hard could it be?
 Answer… HARD!  Cody whittled Diesel & I was in charge of us & Lashes
We had a lot of fun doing it
Final results:
When all the lights were off so I could take this shot, I jokingly said that mine were better, and then made the comment, “Anyone here will vote for mine!”  Then I saw a weird film in my view finder… I brought my camera down from my eye… nothing.  I put my camera back up to my eye, and there it was again… moving, slooooooowly up, almost like gliding, so I snapped a few photos, and who ever this lovely spirit was, it voted for Cody too… so fine, I suppose if those from the beyond are weighing in as well, I can admit Cody won!
Regardless of whose was better *cough, mine* they all looked cute outside on Halloween night.
Plus, their seeds were delicious once we baked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment