Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Evil Avocado!

It’s been one of those days... It started off with me waking up late, trying to hurry but my feet and mind just were NOT allowing me to do so, my hair wouldn’t dry therefore it would not curl, I’m not tan so my makeup is too dark for my body {I ran out of my “white” makeup}, I couldn’t find my “feels like I’m still wearing PJs,” dress so I had to wear a different one {which turns out has TONS of static cling down the middle of the skirt part so it looks like I’m wearing a weird romper!}, to top it off, my sweet husband cooked me breakfast but as I stepped out of the truck holding the Styrofoam container which housed it, I apparently developed super human strength and crushed the lid causing it to open allowing my morning goodness to plummet to the parking garage floor… 
This is my reenactment of this morning’s events:

A little later on, our friend arrived to work and ended up parking next to us; when he saw Cody, he asked, “Why were there eggs & bacon beside your truck?”  SHUT UP JESSE!  GAH!

1 comment:

  1. Funniest part of this story is I feel like Cody has super human patience dealing with "running late" Jeannie! :)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your bacon though...it really is devastating!

    ReplyDelete