Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crochet Penis Boxers

A few post back I spoke about a spunky grandma who told Cody & I about crochet boxer shorts… well her granddaughter sent an email to Cody with the best attachments EVER!  The only thing now between you seeing these fantastic Canadian boxer short is the below photo of Cody dancing with Grandma.  Behold the crochet boxer shorts {they are being worn by models... keep that in mind before you scroll down}!

Notice the pocket, it's big enough for a condom... Safety First!
 

A HOY! 

And this one is my favorite.  Could this be Cody's next anniversary gift?
I see a wiener! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Anna, and I was wondering where I can get this pattern.. I am desperately searching for it, so I can make it for a friend of mine. Any help you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, unfortunately I don't know where you could find this pattern. I do know that these are in Canada, so maybe google Canadian patterns? That's probably what I would do. Sorry, and good luck, I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to just order these! Any idea how? email me jocelyn.underhill@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. where can i order them? tirhas6952@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/elephant-trunks
    I BELIVE THE PATTERN IS $5.99

    ReplyDelete