Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bone Pleeeeeeeeease!

Cody & I brought a blue rubber bone back from Hawaii for Diesel as a souvenir.
He tried chewing it ONCE, but NEVER again showed interest, until Lashes fell in love with it!  Now he won't give it up....

Diesel: This bone is soooooo yummy!
Lashes: Um, brother... can I have a turn now?
Brother, seriously, it's my turn now, give it up 
 Okay, that's my arm... you have my arm...
I'll wait right here, it's a tad safer...
*sigh*  Okay, are you about done yet?  You're just smelling it, you KNOW what it smells like... 
This is RIDICULOUS!  I'M SO BOARD, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! 
Mom, are you going to do anything?  No, you're not, you're just going to take photos?  Awesome, simply Aces....
My turn now?  You're giving it to me?
Nope, false alarm.
GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
I SHALL FIGHT YOU FOR IT! 
NO, NOT AGAIN... I shall be victorious! 
Okay, minor set back... I'll just stay really close to it
Okay, okay, I'll sit over here 
Diesel: Never giving it up, nope, nope, nope...
Lashes: I'll slowly work my way towards it 
A little closer... 
Look over here, I'll let you smell my belly... 
GIVE IT TO ME! 
I'm going to go in there and get it myself! 
Well, that was a total wash, I'll take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment